Monday, May 7, 2018

Photo montages

Koru, France
It became obvious after six days without WiFi, in the depths of the Belgian and French ardennes, that regular updates to the blog would be next to impossible, and so with this in mind, perhaps it is best to simply share some of the images I have collected along the way and share the odd story as and when I can.

I have many wonderful stories of people and places  I have visited along the way, and have detailed notes of each special moment that I will publish in book form at the end of the journey. So please bear with me if I do not mention everyone or everything I have shared with or seen, but rest assured no one is forgotten,  everything is saved, and the book is being written every step of the way.

Please consider visiting the Website for CharityWater a fantastic charity whose donation link you will find on the left hand side of this Web page. It is after all the reason I am walking 2000km , with 25kgs on my back, to highlight the conditions many women and children face every single day as they search for their daily water supply in the developing world. So please give them a glance, and for those who have already done so and contributed, thank you! <3

Walloonian countryside outside Thuin.









Some places I have slept:

Forest of Bois de Blimont 



Bivouac des fres



First night in France, outside Leuze 









'Tree of Liberty', Parfondeval 













Winds of change, French countryside





Brunehamel township, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment...