Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A few more images...

Once again I find that a picture paints a thousand words, and whilst those that know me might say I run the images close on occasion, still it remains that due to the brevity of WiFi access posting some photos is still the most efficient way for me to tell the story, until I get the chance to publish the book, and then you can be sure my loquacious nature will be to the fore once more ;) ...

I have for the last few days been flat on my back in the French countryside, having aggravated an old injury. The tent bought in Reims came to the rescue, as I could do nothing but lay there as three magnificent thunderstorms raged overhead. The thunderous light show was stupendous, and the deluge equally biblical, but through it all I remained dry and supine in my cocoon of modern silk... a marvel of technology, and in the end a poem flooded forthopaedic,  gushing upon the page as my ailment and thunder abated.

Please consider visiting the links to the right of the page, as well as the link to the left to charity water, as they are places and people's I have had the pleasure to stay and visit along the way... as well as a little link to my other poetry blog. Thank you all for your continued support, and the tremendous gifts you have bestowed, both to myself and Charity Water. <3

Le Mesnil sur Oger, Champagne-Ardenne
Poppy leaving Epernay 

Where the Champagne is really grown, Vertus, 

Some product and the chap who supplied it... blanc les blanc, Oger, Champagne-Ardenne 

Where I was laid up, thunder in the distance... Fere-champonoire 

1 comment:

Please feel free to add a comment...